R. Max Best
Born and raised in rural Eastern New Mexico, Roy Max Best has been practicing law in Texas and New Mexico for almost 40 years. His expertise in real estate, business entities formation and operations, business asset sales, probate, and estate planning, help him to assist a wide variety of clients.
R. Max Best
About R. Max Best
He has served as Chairman of both the Business Law and Real Property and Probate Sections of the State Bar in New Mexico and has also served on the taskforce which drafted the New Mexico Limited Liability Company Act.Max has presented CLE seminars on estate planning, probate, limited liability company issues and issues involving agricultural real property transactions. He has also presented numerous seminars to local organizations on estate planning, elder law issues, and business succession planning.
R. Max Best represents clients in a variety of matters including:
- Estate Planning
- Tax Planning
- Elder Law
- Agriculture Law
- Real Estate
- Wind Energy
- Commercial and Business Law
- Formation of Business Entities
- Purchase and Sale of Business Entities and Business Asset Purchase Transactions.
- Reorganization of Business Entities
- Succession Planning for Business including Buy-Sell Agreements.
- New Mexico State University (B.A., Agricultural Economics, 1978)
- New Mexico State University (M.A., Agricultural Economics, 1982)
- Texas Tech University School of Law (J.D., 1985)
- State Bar of New Mexico, 1985
- State Bar of Texas, 1991
Memberships And Professional Associations
- State Bar of New Mexico (Member)
- State Bar of Texas (Member)
- Amarillo Estate Planning Council (Member)
Let's Work Together