Our attorneys uncover the truth, resolve unanswered questions, and pursue accountability and results that create positive change.
Litigation, Trial & Appeals
- Aviation Litigation
- Banking and Finance Disputes
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Collections
- Commercial Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Construction Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- Consumer Litigation – Contract/Warranty/Deceptive Trade Practices Act (“DTPA”)
- Eminent Dominion and Condemnation Disputes
- Shareholder/Member Litigation
- Internal Entity Break-ups and Dissolution
- Oilfield Accidents/Industrial Claims
- Will Contest, Trust, and Fiduciary Litigation
- Employment & Non-Competition Disputes
- Real Estate & Oil & Gas Litigation
- Selected Personal Injury Litigation
- Business Entity Formations
- Business Transactions
- Internal Business Transactions
- External Business Transactions
- Banking and Finance Transactions
- Construction Documents and Contracts
- Employment Documents and Non-Competition Agreements
- Mechanics Lien Filing and/or Defending
- Real Estate Transactions and Negotiations
- Wind Energy Transactions and Negotiations
Our litigation attorneys are licensed in state and federal courts in Texas and New Mexico. Our attorneys also have experience in all forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution, including mediation and arbitration.
Mediation & Arbitration
- Simple and Complex Wills
- Incapacity Planning including Powers of Attorney and Advance Directive
- Probate Avoidance Planning and Options including Transfer on Death Deeds and Beneficiary Designations.
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts.
- Special Needs Trusts
- Estate and Gift Tax Planning Options.
- Formation of Business Entities
- Purchase and Sale of Business Entities and Business Asset Purchase Transactions.
- Reorganization of Business Entities
- Succession Planning for Business including Buy-Sell Agreements.
Probate and Trust Administration
- Representation of Estate Administrations including Personal Representatives and Executions in Probate and Estate Administration Proceedings.
- Representation of Trustees and other Fiduciaries in the administration of trusts including trust modifications and judicial proceedings.
- Commercial and Agricultural Real Property Purchase and Sale Agreements.
- Commercial and Agricultural Leases
- Wind and Solar Lease Reviews and Negotiations
It’s hard to list them all, call us today to see if we can meet your needs. If we can’t, we will know someone who can.
Let's Work Together